Simple Thanks with Pick a Pumpkin
Today is all about families and being thankful, so I’m sharing a Thank You card with the Pick a Pumpkin suite!
It’s Thanksgiving in the U.S. today! I’m thankful for…
- My family! I have such a loving bunch supporting me: two wonderful sisters, amazing parents, a close extended family, generous in-laws, and of course, the best husband and son of all time!
- Abundance! I am lucky enough to have a home, plenty to eat, and a feeling of safety. I’ll never take these things for granted!
- Paper crafting! This crazy hobby that lets me share my creativity with all of you!
And now I’m off to get ready for some Thanksgiving celebrations! Thank you all for visiting!
- First, cut and score a Bermuda Bay card base.
- Stamp leaf springs from the Pick a Pumpkin stamp set in VersaMark ink on the card base. Also stamp the sentiment from the Painted Harvest stamp set on a separate small piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- Sprinkle the stamped images with white embossing powder, tap off any excess, and heat with a heat tool until the powder melts.
- Fussy cut out the sentiment.
- Die cut a Tangerine Tango outline pumpkin using Patterned Pumpkin Thinlit Dies.
- Trace the shape of the die cut outline pumpkin onto a piece of Fresh Fig cardstock. Cut out the resulting solid pumpkin keeping the cut slightly smaller than the traced outline, so it fits behind the outline pumpkin with no edges showing.
- Glue the Tangerine Tango outline to the solid Fresh Fig pumpkin shape.
- Staple a a piece of black and white Striped Ribbon to the center of the card in a zigzag, taking care to place the staples where they will be hidden by the pumpkin.
- Adhere the pumpkin and the sentiment with dimensionals.
- As an embellishment, add some Tangerine Tango stars from a pack of Brights Enamel Shapes.
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango, Fresh Fig (c) Stampin’ Up!
Ink: VersaMark (c) Stampin’ Up!
Stamps: Pick a Pumpkin, Painted Harvest (c) Stampin’ Up!
Dies: Patterned Pumpkin Thinlit Dies (c) Stampin’ Up!
Other: Striped Ribbon, Brights Enamel Shapes, dimensionals
Click on the images below to see the materials used to make this card in my online store. Each purchase you make there helps support Stamp Witch Blog!
Thanks for visiting and happy stamping!
Other Projects You Might Enjoy
Click on a picture below to view the post about that individual project.