These are simple enough that you can make enough for a whole classroom of kiddos in 2 hours. Here’s how:
- Colorful panel: Cut 32 colorful outer panels. An 8.5×11 inch sheet of cardstock makes exactly 8 cards at 4.25×2.25 inches. 4 sheets makes 32 cards total!
- White panel: Cut 32 white inner panels. These should be 4×2 inches.
- Dinosaur: Stamp a dinosaur on each white panel. I used 4 different dinosaurs, stamped 8 times each, half in one color and half in another color. This gave me a total of 8 different colors (I used blues, greens, and yellows).
- Heart Balloon: Stamp a balloon on each card. I used 4 different color balloons (8 of each) and shuffled the cards a bit so different color dinosaurs got paired up with different colored balloons (reds, pinks, purples).
- Strings: I used a thin black marker to attach each balloon to the dinosaur. A little figure 8 on each end of the string makes it look like it is tied in a bow.
- Sentiment: I stamped a sentiment on the back of each card, but it could also go on the front, if you wish (and have room left).
All that’s left is to have your kiddo sign the cards to their friends!
No Bones About It Stamp Set (c) Stampin’ Up
Balloon Builders Stamp Set (c) Stampin’ Up
Black Stampin’ Write Marker (c) Stampin’ Up
Ink pads in a 12 different colors (c) Stampin’ Up
Rose Red, Whisper White cardstock (c) Stampin’ Up or near equivalents