Stampin’ Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog Product Shares
Some wise advice that my mom taught me is, “You can have anything you want. You just can’t have everything you want.” When a new Stampin’ Up! catalog comes out, you want everything. Believe me, I do too.
While you probably won’t be able get every single stamp and die set, you can get all the new papers, ribbons, and embellishments.
The answer is simple! And it’s another lesson my mom taught me: Share.
All About Product Shares
Product shares are a great way to get a little bit of everything. They allow you to get a wider variety or papers, ribbons, and embellishments for a much smaller price because you are sharing the cost with others.
Here’s how it works:
- Let me know which shares you want.
- I’ll send you an invoice through paypal.
- You pay the invoice (they accept credit cards, you don’t need a paypal account).
- I’ll order everything on the first day the catalog goes live.
- When everything arrives at my house, I’ll divvy it up and mail it to you.
- You will make lots of beautiful cards and projects.
4 Different Shares
I am hosting a paper share and an embellishment share. My upline, Jan Viktora, is hosting two ribbon shares. With all four combined shares, you have the opportunity to try out all the cool new stuff.
As a bonus, if you order all four shares (because of course you want everything), you will earn a free package of Striped Treat Bags which includes 10 gorgeous gold and white striped bags perfect for gifting tasty treats! Don’t miss out!
Here’s what’s included:
Paper Share ($52.00)
- Petal Garden Designer Series Paper Stack: 12 6×6 sheets
- Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack: 12 6×6 sheets
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack: 12 6×6 sheets
- Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack: 10 6×12 sheets
- Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper: 6 6×12 sheets
- Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper: 6 6×12 sheets
- Coffee Break Designer Series Paper: 6 6×12 sheets
- Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper: 6 6×12 sheets
- Be Merry Designer Series Paper: 6 6×12 sheets
- Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper: 6 6×12 sheets
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper: 6 6×12 sheets
- Bundle of Love Specialty Designer Series Paper: 6 6×12 sheets
- Just Add Color Specialty Designer Series Paper: 6 6×12 sheets
- Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper: 5 6×12 sheets, 2 6×6 sheets
- Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Series Paper: 12 6×6 sheets
Check my Resources page to see the paper patterns and color combinations. I can’t share photos from the catalog yet, so I don’t have photos of all the different ribbons and embellishments yet.
Embellishment Share ($27.00)
- Gold Library Clips: 2
- Eclectic Shaped Paper Clips: 3 (1 each of 3 designs) Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Emerald Envy
- Corrugated Elements: 3 (1 each of 3 designs)
- Hearts and Stars Elements: 12 (1 each of 12 wooden shapes)
- Touches of Nature Elements: 6 (1 each of 4 designs + 2 of 1 design, wooden)
- Glitter Enamel Dots: 32 (8 each of 4 colors: varying sizes and ombre shades) Berry Burst, Crushed Curry, Dapper Denim, Old Olive
- Mini Gift Bows: 6 (2 each of 3 colors), Berry Burst, Silver, Gold
- Clear Faceted Gems: 18 (6 each of 3 sizes)
- Gold Faceted Gems: 18 (6 each of 3 sizes)
- Mini Tassels: 3 (1 each of 3 colors) Fresh Fig, Gold, Tranquil Tide
- Iridescent Sequin Assortment: Approximately 150
- Metallics Sequin Assortment: Approximately 150
- Balloon Honeycomb Embellishments: 3 (1 each of 3 colors) Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Soft Sky
- Boxwood Wreath Embellishments: 2
- 2016-2018 In Color Glitter Shapes: 10 (2 each of each color, random selection from 5 shapes)
- 2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bows: 5 (1 each of 5 colors)
Ribbon Share #1 ($45.00)
- 1/2″ Gingham Ribbon (approximately 2 yards each) Night of Navy, Smoky Slate
- 1/4″ Double Stitched Ribbon (approximately 2 yards each) Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight
- 1/4″ Ombre Ribbon (approximately 2 yards each) Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lemon Lime Twist
- Mini Sequin Trim (approximately 2 yards each) Black, Gold, Silver
- 3/8″ Classic Weave Ribbon (approximately 2 yards each) Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Whisper White
- 3/8″ Stitched Satin (approximately 2 yards each) Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Garden Green
- 1/4″ Stitched Edge Ribbon (approximately 2 yards each) Old Olive, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry
- 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon (approximately 2 yards each) Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Tranquil Tide
Ribbon Share #2 ($43.00)
- 1/4″ Copper Trim (approximately 1 yard)
- 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon (approximately 2 yards each) Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Powder Pink
- 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon (approximately 2 yards each) Calypso Coral, Fresh Fig, Old Olive, Whisper White
- 3/8″ Mini Chevron Ribbon (approximately 2 yards each) Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Old Olive
- 5/8″ Crinkled Seam Binding (approximately 2 yards each) Berry Burst, Emerald Envy, Night of Navy, Peekaboo Peach
- 3/8″ Metallic Edge Ribbon (approximately 2 yards each) Gold, Silver
- 3/8″ Striped Grosgrain (approximately 2 yards each) Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugar Plum
- Baker’s Twine (approximately 5 yards each) Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach
- Solid Baker’s Twine (approximately 5 yards each) Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Very Vanilla
Shipping for embellishments and/or ribbon is $6.65. If paper is part of your order, shipping will be $10.50. Sending multiple shares may require more for shipping. You can also arrange to pick up your shares in person in either St. Paul or Eagan for free.
How to Participate
Email us both:
Include the following information:
- Your full name
- Product shares and quantities you want
- Email address for Paypal invoice (you don’t need a paypal account, just a credit card)
- Shipping address for product shares (USA only), or arrange to pick them up (St. Paul or Eagan)
To order paper and embellishments, we need 4 people to complete a share. To order ribbon, we need 5 people to complete a share.
We will send you an invoice when your share has been filled. If you order from both of us we will have to send you two separate invoices, but shipping will only be charged once and we will package everything together.
- Now-May 30, 2017: Collecting orders and Paypal payments
- June 1, 2017: Orders are submitted to Stampin’ Up!
- ~June 15, 2017: Shares are cut, sorted, packaged, and mailed. We’ll let you know when it is on it’s way!
- ~June 19, 2017: Your product shares arrive!
All materials will be packed with the utmost care to ensure that they arrive at your door in the best condition. Ribbons will be wrapped around chipboard, paper will have chipboard backing, and everything will be wrapped in plastic inside of sturdy envelopes.
Time to Party
I’m excited for you to participate in a product share! This is such a great way to be able to try all the new products for a fraction of the price. I have gotten all of my paper through product shares for the last year, and it was the perfect amount. I still have some sheets left over that I haven’t tried yet… but not too much, so I don’t feel like I wasted anything and I don’t have an overflowing stash of leftovers. Product shares are definitely money well spent.
I don’t want to leave you a post without any project inspiration, so here is a photo of the panda party decorations I made for my son’s third birthday party.
These were made with Layering Circles Dies, the Balloon Bouquet Punch, and the Fox Builder Punch. The paper (which I got from product shares) is Sending Love and Urban Underground.
Thanks for visiting and happy stamping!
Other Projects You Might Enjoy
Click on a picture below to view the post about that individual project.