Floral Boutique Card with Falling Flowers
I love bright colors on a Night of Navy background. The Floral Boutique Designer Series Papers have gorgeous, bold floral patterns in Night of Navy and crisp Whisper White, perfect for pairing up with flower images such as Falling Flowers.
- Cut and score a Whisper White card base.
- Cut a Night of Navy panel 1-1/2″ (3.7 cm) smaller than the card base.
- Cut a Floral Boutique panel 1-5/8″ (4 cm) smaller than the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Happy Happenings stamp set, then cut it out with an oval from the Layering Ovals Framelits.
- Stamp Falling Flowers images on Pool Party and Calypso Coral cardstock and cut them out with May Flowers Framelits. Embellish the flowers with rhinestones or pearls.
- Adhere the panels to the card base.
- Arrange the flowers and the entiment and attach using dimensionals to add depth. Optional: Add some pieces of unravelled twine, attached to the dimensionals, before adhering the flowers for some added sparkle.
- Add a gold Baker’s Twine bow above the oval panel with a glue dot.
This color combination starts with two warm summer colors, reminiscent of eating sherbet next to the pool, and pairs them up with a very dark Night of Navy. These colors work well for nautical themed cards as well as floral cards like this one.
Thanks for visiting and happy stamping!
Cardstock: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Pool Party, Calypso Coral (c) Stampin’ Up!
Paper: Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper (c) Stampin’ Up!
Ink: Night of Navy (c) Stampin’ Up!
Stamps: (c) Stampin’ Up!
Dies: Layering Ovals Framelit Dies, May Flowers Thinlit Dies (c) Stampin’ Up!
Other: dimensionals, rhinestones, Gold Baker’s Twine (from the Baker’s Twine Trio pack) (c) Stampin’ Up!
Other Cards You Might Enjoy
Click on a card to view the post about that individual card.